Advanced iOS & Firebase: Rideshare
You save 90% -
40 Lessons (15.8h)
- 01-Intro to App & Building App UI
- 02-Setting Up Firebase & Configuring Authentication
- 03-Displaying Users on MapView
- 04-Search Functionality
- 05-Configuring Ride Experience
- 06-Configuring Start & End a Trip
- 07-Wrapping Up
Expand Your Firebase Know-How By Creating Your Own Uber Clone
InstructorDevslopes transforms beginner students into paid professionals through curated project based videos, interactive quizzes, and exercises. After completing each course, you will have a strong portfolio, coupled with the technical understanding to build your own custom applications. Its target students are: first-time developers, entrepreneurs who want to build their own technology startup, and current developers looking to either advance their careers or learn new technologies.
By taking Devslopes' courses, its students have been able to: get jobs as developers with amazing salaries, launch (and even sell) their technology startups, and get promotions and make substantial career changes. Devslopes strives to teach students how to code through polished apps inspired by real-world examples. It wants its students to build projects that they are proud of, that look and operate just like apps they use in their everyday life. Devslopes is passionate about helping people reveal their hidden talents and guiding them into the exciting world of startups and programming.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.