Whether you want to use Excel as a fancy calculator or create a monthly household budget, this module is ideal for providing you with the basic skills to confidently begin entering, analyzing, and visually representing your data. It covers the basics of very powerful Excel tools from tables to charts and even templates. By the end of this very practical module, creating professional-looking spreadsheets will become less daunting, so you can begin to answer questions using a key element of life, being data.
- Access 8 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7 for 4 weeks
- Walk through the very basics of navigating Excel starting from opening & closing a workbook
- Create spreadsheet masterpieces & manage data across more than one worksheet or workbook
- Link cells, worksheets & workbook, and a new function
- Explore simple data functions, sorting, & filtering data
- Use outlines to group data, flash fill, remove duplicates, & add control checks
- Visually represent your data & adds professionalism to any spreadsheet or report
- Add your personal touch to presentations by adding in shapes or using SmartArt to illustrate information in a particular way
- Learn the TRIM & CLEAN functions
★ ★ ★ ★
"This course is fantastic! I learned so much so far, all topics are well explained."
★ ★ ★ ★
"The team do a great job at cramming so much information into each hourly session. It never feels like cramming though and stays in the memory easily."
★ ★ ★ ★
"I love the way the information is presented here, taking this courses you won't waste the time."