Learning Salesforce Lightning Application Development [eBook]
Quickly Create Modern, Enterprise Apps with Lightning Component Framework Through This 458-Page eBook
Built on the Salesforce App Cloud, the new Salesforce Lightning Experience combines three major components: Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder, and Lightning Components, to provide an enhanced user experience. This book will enable you to create modern, enterprise apps with Lightning Component Framework quickly. You will start by building simple Lightning Components and understanding the Lightning Components architecture. The later chapters focus on debugging, performance tuning, testing using Lightning Testing Services, and publishing Lightning Components on Salesforce AppExchange.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 458 pages
- Understand the Lightning Components architecture
- Learn about the basics of Lightning Component Framework semantics & syntax
- Discover security features provided by Locker Service
- Quickly create modern, enterprise apps with Lightning Component Framework
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Any device with basic specifications
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, Packt has published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Mohith ShrivastavaMohith Shrivastava has been building and architecting Salesforce applications since 2011, when he graduated from the National Institute of Engineering, Mysore. He is currently a Salesforce MVP and holds multiple Salesforce certifications. He is an active contributor on Salesforce Stack Exchange Community. Mohith has authored Learning Salesforce Einstein and Salesforce Essentials for Administrators for Packt publishing. In his leisure time, he loves exploring the latest technologies and spending time with his family.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.